Monday, April 26, 2010

A little of everything

The weekend was a good one and was spent doing a bunch of things...

~Friday~
Went to class as usual in the morning and got done around 12:30. From there, I went to Cafetal with some of the girls for a little while to get a coffee and gossip about who knows what. We were there for a couple hours I think and then I decided to head home around 2:00 for lunch. On my way up, Anai and Miguel were leaving the house to go pick up supplies for making chocolate chip cookies again, so I joined them just to make sure that they got all the proper ingredients. A little while later, Yuri and Sara came over to make cookies with us - this time we made a double batch because everyone liked them so much last time. It was again exhausting and left me pretty tired afterwards, but I had to wake up because I was having some friends over to drink. We played cards for a little while & then moved on to beer pong which was fun as always...I'm getting pretty good. After staying at the house for a while, we headed downtown to get tacos and after we ate we went to Los Lobos for a beer.

~Saturday~
I slept in until noon and once I finally got up at showered, I headed downtown to meet up with Yuri. We headed to Embajadoras to get ceviche for lunch which was delicious. After eating, we went to Antik in an attempt to work on some homework....instead of that we uploaded pictures on Facebook and drank a michelada. I swear if I go to a café in an attempt to do homework, it never works. We stayed there for a while, Ambre met up with us, and later we had movie night at Yuri's house...Rebecca & Andréa joined us too. It was kind of nice to just relax...I was kind of hungover so I wasn't ready to start drinking again...although the michelada helped my hangover a lot.

~Sunday~
Slept in again on Sunday morning and when I woke up and had breakfast, Norma asked if we wanted to go to a pool to swim for the afternoon. So instead of working on homework Sunday afternoon, the family and I spent the afternoon in the sun. Later at night, we met up at the house and played a little bit of lotería (bingo) and had dinner. The family left around 11:00, so I started my homework soon after. I didn't have too much to do, but found more motivation when everyone is sleeping and the house is silent.

Other than that, I'm getting excited to go see my parents in Ixtapa on Wednesday. I'm going to be there until Saturday, so it should be a few nice days to skip class, relax, and catch up with Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment