After class I went home and took a shower and started packing up some of the things that I'm not going to need in the next few days. Mostly winter clothes and pictures. My room looks so depressing now after taking all the pictures down. Around 5:30 I headed downtown to meet up with Yuri, Rebecca, and Ambre because we decided to get dinner at the Italian restaurant. Before dinner we went to Bar Luna in the jardín to get a couple drinks which was really nice because it's all shaded and a good place to people watch. In the middle of the jardín there was a band playing danzón music which is nice to listen to but really boring to watch people dance to. I seriously think they dance in a square and it's all old people too because it's slow.
Around 8:00 we left and our friend David met up with us too to go to Chao Bella. The food was amazing and the wine was cheap and delicious. We were all really happy with our meals; I got spaghetti with shrimp in a white wine cream sauce. We decided to head to La Diabla after dinner for a beer which was a bad idea because we were all so full and it was so hot in there. After one glass each we headed out and all went home. So overall is was a fun night and definitely nice to finally eat some italian food!

No comments:
Post a Comment