The weekend was pretty busy and packed with beer. ha
Friday we had our goodbye dinner with the program since some people are leaving early. It was at Karen and Lalo's house and the tacos were amazing although they arrived late. Yuri made this really cool DVD montage of photos and videos that we all watched - it is really cool, I just wish I could make something creative like that haha. After, we were planning on going to Ambre's boyfriend's birthday party but the tequila never arrived so we went to La Diabla instead. Drinking the dark draft beer caught up with us pretty quickly - Yuri ended up going home early haha. The next place we went was In La'kech and we stayed there until 4AM when it closed. After we went to La Dama to dance salsa but the music was broken so instead we went to some cantina that was over by where Jack used to live, it was such a far walk! I ended up getting home around 6:30 so it was a pretty successful night.
Saturday I stayed around the house because I was pretty tired but later I walked down to Yuri's house because we went to watch the UFC fights at a botaƱero. We were there for a few hours and after eating a drinking for a while we went to Los Lobos for a couple more beers. Saturday was a little bit of an earlier night because I got home around 2:30.
As for yesterday, Marlen had a comida at her aunt's house which was amazing. Her family made all of us gorditas. After eating they brought out the beer so most of us had a couple which were pretty refreshing because it was so hot out! It was a good time but then I went home to write my last history paper. As of last night, I'm officially done with all my school work! Now I have a little under a week before I go to Tuxpan on Saturday.
I think this week is going to be pretty busy, but I'll write more about that later! Only 17 more days until I come home! :) / :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment