I want to write something, but I just don't know what..
Not too much has been going on this week, but I feel that as my time is winding down I should write as much as I can. Let's see...Monday I skipped class because my bed just sounded so much better than walking to the bus and going up to the Valenciana. Sara told me that we probably won't have class for the rest of the semester now because all that's left is our final projects - so now I don't have class on Mondays or Wednesdays! Anai and I also went to zumba class too. We hadn't gone in two weeks plus the workout was probably the hardest one we've done so far; also, I think I have a crush on the instructor. ha.
Tuesday was the same as usual - class in the morning then from 4-8. It was nice after though because Yuri and I went to the irish bar to get a couple beers then we went to eat tacos by my house. You have no idea how great a beer tastes after 4 hours of history class.
Yesterday was Dia del Estudiante (day of the student) so classes were cancelled! There was a concert during the day, but it was banda so I definitely didn't go. Instead I stayed home most of the afternoon and worked on homework...what a cool way to celebrate a day off right? Yuri called me when they got out of the concert so I headed downtown to meet up with them. We went to Lobby for a little while - I drank 2 beers and a caguama and was pretty much ready to party right after, but the girls were tired so we kinda called it an early night after going to Zilch for a beer. It was fine though because we had class this morning and were tired for it anyway.
So Anai and I went to zumba tonight and there was a new instructor and he was awful! Well, first of all he was no where near as handsome as the other two that are normally there because he was chubby and just all around ugly. And the class wasn't very good either...he was doing all this weird stuff that I couldn't keep up with and basically I just missed the other guy (the one I have a small crush on haha). We really realized how much we like the other guys after tonight, so I think from now on we're going to check who's teaching which class.
I think I'm going to have a fun-filled weekend, but more on what's going to happen in my next blog! I can't give everything away yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment